Breaking and entering

The day of the photo shoot for my Anh Mao dress finally arrived! I knew exactly how I wanted it styled - Edgy make-up accessorized with androgynous hair and jewellery.
 This is the illustration I sent to the photographer so he could scout out a location that would suit the dress.
 We settled on an abandoned house, where the walls were adorned with graffiti. After picking our favourite wall we started the shoot.
 To get a nice smoky effect over the lens the photographer bought some smoke in a can, but this just made it look like the lens of the camera was dirty; We needed thicker smoke. To get this effect we set fire to some litter that was lying on the floor.
 Styled with feminine pearls and a masculine spiked collar. Cristy did a great job of modelling my dress.
 This is the graffiti we thought suited the shoot best.
I also styled the hair using jewellery I had made from safety pins, washers and nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment