Portfolio work

I scanned in some of my illustrations and neatened them up in photoshop. I enjoy using both traditional and modern techniques when finishing an illustration, it gives a hand rendered look but with the ability to remove the imperfections.
 This is the final illustration for my Urban Samurai project, in which I designed a capsule collection based on ancient Japanese warriors with a futuristic twist.
 This is a series of illustrations I made using a very loose sketching technique, using watercolours and fat markers.The collection is based on the seven deadly sins, and I used stereotypical images depicting the sins and made them into dresses.
For this illustration I decided to see how far I could get using only CAD software. I sketched the original image and scanned it in, then went over the lines using Adobe Illustrator. I'm pretty happy with the end result.

1 comment:

  1. I love your illustrations, your style has some much detail :)

    ReplyDelete